[PC-BSD Support] errors when closing VLC

Aaron Sloan ka0zoz at sixone.org
Tue Aug 11 09:06:40 PDT 2009

I'm still getting errors when closing VLC.  Was this addressed in the
last release?  I did the upgrade 7.1 to 7.1.1  via the upgrade utility
when booted from the ISO and some things are just a little quirky
afterwards.  The graphics in the KDE tool bar are flashing periodically
and the network icon disappears and reappears.
I can't quite figure out how to get KDE to recognize 1920x1080
resolution.  It is set in Xconfig but not an option in KDE.  Any way to
force KDE?

Thank you,
Aaron