[PC-BSD Support] wireshark

Andy Le Andy.Le at quantum.com
Wed Apr 22 16:39:18 PDT 2009

Hi Kris,

PCBSD 7.0.2

1. I installed the wireshark by ports. It does not allow to select the
network interface.
   cd /usr/ports/net/wireshark
   make install

2. I would like to install wireshark by PBI, but it requires to
uninstall the wireshark.

   How to uninstall the previous wireshark?

Thanks,
Andy

The information contained in this transmission may be
confidential. Any disclosure, copying, or further
distribution of confidential information is not permitted
unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by
Quantum Corporation. Furthermore, Quantum Corporation is not
responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the
substance of this communication or for any delay in its
receipt.