[PC-BSD Support] Installing the warden and its inmates

USM Bish usmbish at aol.com
Sun Apr 5 08:06:48 PDT 2009

Kris Moore wrote:

 > In the gui, simply right-click the  jail you want to use and
 > select "install inmate". It'll ask  you for the .wit file at
 > that point.

Thanks  Kris, this  did it.  Looks  silly to  have spent  time
trying to find out as to how to proceed. This ".wdn" thing put
me off track,  otherwise would have experimented  with a right
click. I am not very GUI saavy :-(

How  do I  do  it from  the  command  line ?  I  am much  more
comfortable from  the console  rather than this  GUI approach,
where I really cannot make out what is going on !

Where can the docs for jails/ wardens/ inmates be found ?

Thanks again ...

Bish