[PC-BSD Support] Installing the warden and its inmates

USM Bish usmbish at aol.com
Sun Apr 5 01:00:39 PST 2009

I wanted to get an AMP  environment into place quickly, and in
the process  downloaded the Warden  pbi (Ver 0.9.1  for PC-BSD
7.x) and an associated warden inmate (Joomla1.5.8.wit).

The TheWarden0.9.1-PV0.pbi installed just fine, and I was able
to set up a new jail  with port tree included. However I could
not find  a method  of installing the  AMP modules  within the
jail.  As per  the documentation,  on the  site "This  package
requires "The Warden" to install & run", I did precisely that,
and tried  to "import"  this package into  the jail  using the
warden.

The  issue  is,  the  "warden"   looks  for  ".wdn"  file  for
installation, and  the one I have  is a ".wit" file,  which it
fails to recognise.

How do I populate the jail with the inmates ?

Bish