[PC-BSD Support] No Creative Labs support

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Nov 6 18:03:33 PST 2008

Jack Makely wrote:
> Dear Support, I love PC-BSD but why no Creative Labs Audigy2 drivers for
> version 7.1?
>
> Jack Makely
>
> !DSPAM:1,4913828219888748215702!

Which specific edition of the Audigy2 card do you have? I show support
for it with the snd_emu10k1 driver in 7.0.1 right now, or even possibly
the snd_emu10kx driver. Are you getting some message that sound-support
could not be loaded? If so, please save the diagnostic sheet it creates,
and send it over to me so I can setup the auto-detection for it.

If you aren't getting an error, but sound just isn't working, do this:

# pciconf -l -v > pci.out

If you can send the pci.out file, that would be great :)