[PC-BSD Support] SMP in PC-BSD 1.5

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Mar 20 12:21:52 PST 2008

Andreas,

Did you installed PC-BSD 1.5 fresh or from the patch? With 1.5, I have
just one kernel config, and it does have SMP enabled:

http://trac.pcbsd.org/browser/pcbsd/trunk/system-overlay/PCBSD/conf/PCBSD.i386

As for the sound, where is it choppy? I've tried Amarok and others here,
and it seems to be normal.