[PC-BSD Support] Keyboard not working on Dell XPS 1530 during install

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Fri Feb 1 11:49:15 PST 2008

Vivin,

Glad to hear you like the OS :)

As for the keyboard, what type is it? A PS2 or USB dell-specific board?
But it does work fine after you get the system loaded, correct? If so,
then probably a module or something is missing from the install CD, but
is present in the installed system. I'm still working on a 1.5 release
of PC-BSD here, would you be willing to test it out and confirm if this
problem still exists when I've got the ISO's ready for testing?