[PC-BSD Support] Missing Source for 64bit

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed Aug 27 11:01:32 PDT 2008

Linux wrote:
> Kris
>  I had asked this question last week but  know you are busy getting PCBSD 7
> out. If you could just point me to a site. I can't find in on the ftp:///pub
> site either.
> Does anyone know where the Source 64bit ver 1.51 PBI is for downloading?
>  I installed a PCBSD 1.51 64bit install and although I tried Va. Fla. and
> Ontario I could not get a working image of Disk 2 (PBI) that the PCBSD
> install would accept. So, I installed my needed PBIs one at a time from the
> PBI pages. However the source is nowhere on the PBI pages.
>  I need the source to compile Wifi Drivers.
> Thanks Bob
> !DSPAM:1,48b5878619864704951748!

The source for that release is simple the same /usr/src as it is for
FreeBSD 6.3.

Try this:

KMenu -> Settings -> System Admin -> System Manager -> Tasks -> Fetch
System Source

That should grab the right stuff you need to roll your driver :)

If you want to grab it manually, you'll need to take a look at the cvsup
guide though: