[PC-BSD Support] Missing Source for 64bit

Linux sqlpython at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 27 09:58:54 PDT 2008

Kris
 I had asked this question last week but  know you are busy getting PCBSD 7
out. If you could just point me to a site. I can't find in on the ftp:///pub
site either.

Does anyone know where the Source 64bit ver 1.51 PBI is for downloading?
 I installed a PCBSD 1.51 64bit install and although I tried Va. Fla. and
Ontario I could not get a working image of Disk 2 (PBI) that the PCBSD
install would accept. So, I installed my needed PBIs one at a time from the
PBI pages. However the source is nowhere on the PBI pages.
 I need the source to compile Wifi Drivers.

Thanks Bob