[PC-BSD Support] HPPrintingDrivers1.7.3-PV01.pbi

Linux sqlpython at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 2 08:40:29 PDT 2008

Kris
 I had tried PC-BSD version 1.4 last year. I found it excellent in most use
areas but lacked some support I needed. Just loaded in 1.51 great Port. I
loaded it on a laptop Dell 5100 as a stand alone. I liked it that much.
 Last year when I installed 1.4 a driver was missing in the Printer Wizard for
my Officejet 5610. You added it and made a new pbi with the missing printer
dirver which I then installed.
This is the pbi
HPPrintingDrivers1.7.3-PV01.pbi
As PCBSD once again is missing the Officejet 5610 driver would I be able to
use the same HPPrintingDrivers PBI that you made for 1.4 to be used by me
with 1.5 ???
If not how can I add the Officejet 5610 driver and make a new PBI

Thanks Bob