[PC-BSD Support] wireless

Daniel Leal dfpleal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 03:39:49 PDT 2007

Hi !

I installed pcbsd in my new toshiba A200-12X laptop and its OK! Almost
everything that I tried works. But I am a litle confused with wireless
network configuration...
Vendor says that wireless card is "Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG". I can
not find it in "dmesg". I also searched in google but could not find
anyone with it working.
I could also buy a wireless express-card but I dont know of any that
PCBSD suports.

Do someone knows how can I fix this? Should I try NDIS?? (I am a litle
"afraid" of that)

Can anyone tell me a model of wireless expresscard that works really
fine with PCBSD?

Thanks a lot!

daniel.