[PC-BSD Support] Mouse not detected

marypeter mapete mapete.marypeter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 23:56:15 PST 2007

Hi All,

Let us introduce ourselves , we are a startup organization
concentrating on low end market products

I am using PCBSD 1.4 , installation was quiet successful and the OS works fine .

This OS is fine running on low memory and low end processor .

I am using this for a feasibility test , we have plans of building
software on top PCBSD i.e a Hospital Information system s/w . OS is
working fine but we are worried it does not detect optical mouse .

We used two mouse 1.)logitech and 2) zebronics .

If these two mouse are not compatible can you suggest any compatible mouse .

Will be happy to hear asap , as we are in our feasibility study of using PCBSD.

Thanks and Regards

MaryPeter Software Solutions