[PC-BSD Support] PC-BSD Installation problems

Pierre Bauduin pierre at baudu.in
Tue Oct 30 13:09:40 PST 2007

Just tried burning the .iso of PC-BSD 1.4 in SAO at the max speed for a
CD-RW (4x). The burning process finishes succesfully.

But, trying to boot the CD-RW from two different machines (using two
different brands of CD-ROM drives: Samsung and Lite-On) yields the very same
result:

CD Loader 1.2

Building the boot loader arguments
Looking up /BOOT/LOADER... Found
Read Error: 0x3a
Could not find Primary Volume Descriptor

--
Pierre Bauduin