[PC-BSD Support] problems playing dvd and cd media

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Tue Oct 30 06:10:25 PST 2007

Normally its just a matter of installing the codec package on PC-BSD
which lets you play DVD's and such.

If memory serves me right, they are available here:

http://pbis.in/

Of course you need to know that the DVD decryption stuff is illegal in
some countries, you will need to check if yours allows this legally or not.