[PC-BSD Support] Bonjour printers

Ashley Moran mail at ashleymoran.me.uk
Wed Oct 3 13:01:15 PDT 2007

Hi

We've got two Macs at my house.  My mum's just bought a (WinXP)
laptop which I reformatted for her with PCBSD 1.4.  No probs with
internet etc, but I don't know how to print.  We have one printer (a
Canon Pixma 4300) that is plugged into my stepdad's iMac downstairs,
and shared with Bonjour.  I can print from my iMac upstairs as if it
was a local printer.  I've been through all the printer types but
can't find any reference to Bonjour/Zeroconf etc.  Is there any way
to use this printer over the wireless link from the laptop?

Thanks for any help
Ashley