[PC-BSD Support] PC-BSD Installation problems

Pierre Bauduin pierre at baudu.in
Thu Nov 1 08:06:26 PST 2007

Yep, PC-BSD 1.4 boots from CD-R without any problems.
Just checked, and it booted nicely on two different machines using two
different brands of CD-ROM players (Samsung and Lite-On).

I burned that PC-BSD 1.4 CD-R two days after its release, with the very same
burner, at 12x (I think) on a Sony CD-R.

--
Pierre Bauduin