[PC-BSD Support] PC-BSD Installation problems

Pierre Bauduin pierre at baudu.in
Thu Nov 1 05:18:54 PST 2007

... i can confirm you my md5sum in k3b is correct:
8f48e4ffe53f3888f1447c08f9195cc0

... just tried burning the. iso on a CD-RW in DAO at 1x speed... But k3b
says my burner and/or media does not allow me to burn a CD-RW at another
speed than 4x !

... and when burned at 4x on a CD-RW, PC-BSD *never* boots.

Ouch !

--
Pierre Bauduin