[PC-BSD Support] How to share /home with linux

Anri Amaldi Ridwan anriar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 03:11:45 PDT 2007

Hi All,

I just tried PC-BSD Live 1.4a and am very much interested to install PC-BSD
on my newly bought hard disk. However, I also want to install Ubuntu on the
same hard disk. My questions:

1. Which one is better: install PC-BSD first and then Ubuntu or Ubuntu first
and then PC-BSD?
2. I want to put /home on a separate partition; is there a way to share
/home between the OSs?

Thanks.
--
Anri A. Ridwan
Disclaimer:

This email message is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance upon
this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.