[PC-BSD Support] 1.4.1. and still can't play dvd movies.

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed Dec 5 13:12:13 PST 2007

Here's our FAQ with information about using GRUB & PC-BSD. You can skip
the install portion, and just look at the general config info to set it
on on the linux side.

Let me know when you get the system back up, and maybe we can figure
this out for you. If it works fine here, there's probably just a setting
wrong somewhere.