[PC-BSD Support] 1.4.1. and still can't play dvd movies.

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed Dec 5 13:12:13 PST 2007

Here's our FAQ with information about using GRUB & PC-BSD. You can skip
the install portion, and just look at the general config info to set it
on on the linux side.

http://faqs.pcbsd.org/index.php?action=artikel&cat=16&id=9&artlang=en

Let me know when you get the system back up, and maybe we can figure
this out for you. If it works fine here, there's probably just a setting
wrong somewhere.