[PC-BSD Public] Updating all ports

Pierre Goupil goupilpierre at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 10:02:50 PDT 2013

Good evening,

When issuing a "portaudit -a" in order to update my (not so many) ports, is
it normal behavior that it takes 24 hours and counting?

Plus, isn't there an option to tell it not to ask (ncurses-based?)
questions but to take the default choices automatically? I've issued a
portaudit -a yesterday evening and it is still working and I must be in
front of the machine when it asks questions.

I'm pretty sure I'm missing something, so any help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Pierre Goupil

--
"Un truc bien avec la musique, c'est que quand elle te frappe, tu n'as pas
mal.

(Bob Marley : "Trenchtown Rock")