[PC-BSD Public] port path

Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsmith at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 13:52:37 PDT 2013

Hi Pierre,

In addition to /usr/ports, PC-BSD provides the AppCafé, which has PBIs
(ports that are bundled with all of their dependencies). Apache Tomcat is
available in the Appcafe.

For more info on the AppCafe, see
http://wiki.pcbsd.org/index.php/Using_AppCafe%C2%AE. It should be
accessible via a link on your desktop or in your DE's launcher.

HTH.
Bridger