[PC-BSD Public] encoding encrypted DVDs

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Wed Aug 14 05:39:37 PDT 2013

I am not sure if the read errors are a limitation in how the PBI is
packaged for dvd::rip, or if it is a fault in the application itself. In
either case, the fact that libdvdcss was missing from the PBI is an
issue with it being a missing dependency in the port. I have just added
libdvdcss to the PBI and triggered a rebuild, so once that is done we
should get a better idea of what is going on with it.

--
~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems