[PC-BSD Public] (no subject) (Eclipse)

Pierre Goupil goupilpierre at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 00:38:00 PDT 2013

Good morning,

In fact, I've determined that ANY plug-in installed via the Eclipse
Marketplace client doesn't install rightfully and, worst, it de-install all
the other plug-ins already installed : there are still visible in the
"installation details" but not activated any more.

The workaround I've found is to install all my plug-ins via "install new
software" and their update sites. But it's a pity since this way I'm forced
to install each plug-in one by one.

Any idea?

Regards,

Pierre