[PC-BSD Public] (no subject)

Pierre Goupil goupilpierre at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 06:32:56 PDT 2013

Good afternoon,

What is the recommended way to install Eclipse plugins in PC-BSD 9.1,
please? I've installed the IDE using its PBI and then installed plugins
inside Eclipse itself.

The problem is then that the plugins are recognized (as shown in
"installation details") but not activated: the buttons, menu options, etc.
don't appear.

I've tried from the ports and the problem is just the same.

I've even tried to copy the folders in ~/.eclipse/ into the Eclipse
installation in /usr/pbi (and /usr/ports), but then Eclipse crashes at
start-up.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Pierre

--
"Un truc bien avec la musique, c'est que quand elle te frappe, tu n'as pas
mal.

(Bob Marley : "Trenchtown Rock")