[PC-BSD Public] PC-BSD on CeBIT this year

Christian Baer christian.baer at uni-dortmund.de
Mon Mar 8 02:37:42 PST 2010

Kris Moore schrieb:

> Can't make it to CeBIT this year, its too close to the time of
> AsiaBSDCon in Tokyo.

I would have loved to go to Tokyo again, but the costs and my GF would
(both) kill me at the moment. :-)

You didn't miss much on the CeBIT anyway. Every year there are more
babes, more sales-types and less information.

The open-source-area was a joke - probably because of the costs.

> However we may make it out to LinuxTag and EuroBSDCon later in the year,
> both of which are in Germany so maybe we'll run into you there :)

I'll see that I get a hotel for the BSDCon in Oktober. Berlin is very
expensive, so I'm not sure about the LinuxTag - although I'd like to go.
So if you really want to go to this area of Germany, where the people
speak funny, we might meet in Karlsruhe. :-)

Regards,
Chris

--
Ich kam.