[PC-BSD Public] Is this the right forum to ask about Vietnamese?

Jeremy Gransden jeremy.gransden at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 07:22:33 PDT 2010

I downloaded the source from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/unikey/files/x-unikey/1.0.4/x-unikey-1.0.4.tar.bz2/downloadand
installed it on my PC-BSD install :

[jeremy at pcbsd-2804]/home/jeremy/x-unikey-1.0.4(106)% uname -a
FreeBSD pcbsd-2804 8.0-RELEASE-p2 FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE-p2 #4: Thu Jan  7
09:20:42 PST 2010
root at build8x32.pcbsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/pcbsd-build80/fbsd-source/8.0-src/sys/PCBSD
i386

I am unsure of how to use it, but it was an easy install.

hope this helps,