[PC-BSD Public] Is this the right forum to ask about Vietnamese?

Rob Hurle rob1940 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 21:34:10 PDT 2010

I am using FreeBSD as my desktop at the moment (7.1) and I want to
move to PC-BSD (the ports spaghetti (or rubble in my case) is the main
reason).  One piece of software that I could not do without is
x-unikey, which enables me to type Vietnamese and is compatible with
OpenOffice, gmail, and a heap of other things.  Does anyone know if it
works on PCBSD?  If I send someone the source file (.5MB), would
anyone with PCBSD be willing to try it out?  It is the usual
./configure ; make install process.  Thanks for any help.

Cheers,
Rob Hurle
--
Rob Hurle