[PC-BSD Public] system down

xxxxxx wickedsick2107482391 at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 1 17:13:44 PDT 2010

hello

i have test pc-bsd the first time ,and my pc has an big problem with bsd

system:

cpu: amd phenom II 4x3ghz
ram: 8gb
graphik: nvidia gtx480
harddisk: 2tb

4 partitions:
1st: win7x64
2nd: pc-bsd x64
3rd: backups
4th: empty

in most time of pc-bsd install ,my screen was completly offline .. i see
nothing what bsd do

after install ,restart... pc is dead ,no reactions (mouse ,keyboard
offline) ,after bios reset pc didnt start,restart: failed
,shutdown/start: failed ,i cant use my pc after installation of pc-bsd
8.1 !!!!

i press my power button ,pc never shows up any reaction... mouse/keybord
offline and screen offline (no signal) ,after 3hours the same when i
boot the system.

when my pc is damaged in any way ,then will follow legal steps...

bsd is an complete fail!