[PC-BSD Public] win4bsd

Gerard van Essen gvanessen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 05:03:26 PDT 2007

Hi Daniel,

Good to hear you're happy with PC-BSD :-)

If you have installed the Win4BSD PBI there's no need to
remove/reinstall this PBI. All you need to do is contact the Win4BSD
Team to obtain a license number
(http://win4bsd.com/content/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=34)

Once you have purchased a license code, you can license the Win4BSD by
running the following command as the root user (su):

    /usr/local/lib/win4bsd/bin/ask_license.sh

Regards,

Gerard