[PC-BSD Public] win4bsd

Gerard van Essen gvanessen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 05:03:26 PDT 2007

Hi Daniel,

Good to hear you're happy with PC-BSD :-)

If you have installed the Win4BSD PBI there's no need to
remove/reinstall this PBI. All you need to do is contact the Win4BSD
Team to obtain a license number

Once you have purchased a license code, you can license the Win4BSD by
running the following command as the root user (su):