[PC-BSD Public] VMware Fusion install of PC-BSD 1.4

Ashley Moran work at ashleymoran.me.uk
Sat Oct 6 16:05:11 PDT 2007

Hi

In my quest to get my mum's laptop printing to the Bonjour printer
downstairs, I decided to have a go at installing PC-BSD in VMware
Fusion.  It's not that hard, but I found a couple of little things
that don't work quite right.  I wrote an article on my recently-
installed blog if anyone is interested:

<http://aviewfromafar.net/2007/10/6/installing-pc-bsd-1-4-on-vmware-
fusion>

I was going to submit my base install as a VMware Community
Appliance, seeing as the latest one is only up to 1.3.  Although,
it's pretty trivial to build one, if anyone from the PC-BSD team
would rather do an official VM.

Any good?

Ashley