[Pcbsd-warden] Warden export hangs

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Jun 30 09:35:55 PDT 2009

Jeff,

When you export a jail, it exports the entire jail, including world,
packages, etc. It also uses lzma
which can take a while to compress, especially on slower CPUs.

If you can run into this issue again, please take a look at the output of
"top" and maybe we can
figure out why its hanging. If you see some lzma process using 100% CPU, its
probably still chugging away
on it.