[Pcbsd-warden] Jail Questions

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 16:29:51 PDT 2009

Seems no one's monitoring this list.

I'm farther up the learning curve now.

Question:  Is the Warden based on ezjail or at least does it follow the same philosophy of not duplicating the OS for every jail, but rather using a common file store?  If so, is the common OS store that of the host?

It would be nice to have an option in the Warden's UI to choose a basic FBSD source tree to build world from, rather than the default PCBSD sources.

Tnx, Jeff