[PCBSD-malaysia] (no subject)

Amir Haris Ahmad amir at localhost.my
Wed Apr 24 20:14:56 PDT 2013

Kemas.. set tempat masa + tarikh..

"If someone feels that they had never made a mistake in their life, then it
means they had never tried a new thing in their life"

Regards,
Amir Haris Ahmad
M.Sc. in Computer Networking
CNE6, MCP, GSEC, GCIH, CiSE, LPIC1, NCLA, ENSA

Member of:
Malaysian National Computer Confederation (MNCC)
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
Information Security Professional Association of Malaysia (ISPA)

LOCALHOST SDN BHD

Web      : http://www.localhost.my
Mobile   : +6012 312 1979
Fax       : +603 5523 4445

*Disclaimer *: This message contains confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be
contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a
hard-copy version. Localhost Sdn. Bhd. will not accept any liability in
respect of such communication that violates our e-mail policy.
www.localhost.my