[PCBSD-malaysia] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Muhammad Syafiq Mazli via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Wed Jun 6 23:43:49 PDT 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Muhammad Syafiq Mazli requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Marcus,

- Muhammad Syafiq

Accept invitation from Muhammad Syafiq Mazli
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-syw9a3-h35gnbyb-1e/qvpVF29v-0xeol16qHAEtfNmpesaO-iSQGhjQFNsjMqJCB/blk/I241745908_65/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYRdBYUc3ARd3sNd399bPtBgmwRjm5ebPcTcPcNczAVcjgLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=3FSf2JjFbjylg1

View invitation from Muhammad Syafiq Mazli
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-syw9a3-h35gnbyb-1e/qvpVF29v-0xeol16qHAEtfNmpesaO-iSQGhjQFNsjMqJCB/blk/I241745908_65/3kSnPwMejkQdP4QcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=2InjltvVLjylg1

Why might connecting with Muhammad Syafiq Mazli be a good idea?

Muhammad Syafiq Mazli's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Muhammad Syafiq Mazli's invitation, check Muhammad Syafiq Mazli's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation