[PCBSD-malaysia] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Nik M Adam Hafiz Nik Othman via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Sat Jan 7 20:04:24 PST 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Nik M Adam Hafiz Nik Othman requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Marcus,

- Nik M Adam Hafiz

Accept invitation from Nik M Adam Hafiz Nik Othman
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-syw9a3-gx5jgob5-p/qvpVF29v-0xeol16qHAEtfNmpesaO-iSQGhjQFNsjMqJCB/blk/I157296184_65/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYRdBYQe34Sej8Tdj59bSdejCtcolgUbPsPdPsRejsPd3kLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=0HoZB42VjkdR41

View invitation from Nik M Adam Hafiz Nik Othman
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-syw9a3-gx5jgob5-p/qvpVF29v-0xeol16qHAEtfNmpesaO-iSQGhjQFNsjMqJCB/blk/I157296184_65/3kSnPgUcjoVczsRckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=2PI7hpRDjkdR41

Why might connecting with Nik M Adam Hafiz Nik Othman be a good idea?

Nik M Adam Hafiz Nik Othman's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Nik M Adam Hafiz Nik Othman's invitation, check Nik M Adam Hafiz Nik Othman's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation