[PCBSD-malaysia] Join my network on LinkedIn

Arafat TRUNASUCI via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Mon Mar 14 19:46:03 PDT 2011

LinkedIn
------------Arafat TRUNASUCI has indicated you are a Friend:

I'd like to add you to my professional network.

- Arafat

Accept invitation from Arafat TRUNASUCI
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-syw9a3-gla807zo-1m/qvpVF29v-0xeol16qHAEtfNmpesaO-iSQGhjQFNsjMqJCB/blk/I20485374_65/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_djpvd3sPdjwQc399bPxIlAB1jB9GbP4Re3cUd3cMdj8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Arafat TRUNASUCI
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-syw9a3-gla807zo-1m/qvpVF29v-0xeol16qHAEtfNmpesaO-iSQGhjQFNsjMqJCB/blk/I20485374_65/0RdBYQdPcRe3gMcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Arafat TRUNASUCI be a good idea?

Arafat TRUNASUCI's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting Arafat TRUNASUCI's invitation, check Arafat TRUNASUCI's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation