[PCBSD-malaysia] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Amir Haris Ahmad via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Mon Jul 11 17:43:03 PDT 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Amir Haris Ahmad requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Marcus,

- Amir Haris

Accept invitation from Amir Haris Ahmad
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-syw9a3-gq050egb-4k/qvpVF29v-0xeol16qHAEtfNmpesaO-iSQGhjQFNsjMqJCB/blk/I69548401_65/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_djpvcj0Qe3gRejp9bPh9oCRAdBFabPwTejAUej8MdjcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Amir Haris Ahmad
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-syw9a3-gq050egb-4k/qvpVF29v-0xeol16qHAEtfNmpesaO-iSQGhjQFNsjMqJCB/blk/I69548401_65/0RdBYNc3gUd3kVdAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Amir Haris Ahmad be a good idea?

Amir Haris Ahmad's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting Amir Haris Ahmad's invitation, check Amir Haris Ahmad's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation