[PCBSD-malaysia] makan2 raya mypenguin99 (boleh mix ngan geng2 OSS lain)

MohdNasrun Sulaiman nasrun.septact at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 00:27:13 PDT 2010

sy nie termasuk ke? kui3...

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 3:25 PM, ahmad arafat <trunasuci_74 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> salam..
>
> as usual.. dah raya2 ni.. apa kata kita wat makan2 raya plaks.. cadangan
> waktu
> tpt etc... maybe elok ujung bulan ni ke?
>

>  netbsd# uname -a
> NetBSD netbsd.trunasuci.opensource.my 5.0.0_PATCH NetBSD 5.0.0_PATCH
> (GENERIC)
> #0: Sun May  3 13:37:36 MYT 2009
> root at netbsd.trunasuci.opensource.my:/usr/obj/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC
> i386

Thank you.

Regards,

Mohd Nasrun B Sulaiman
http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/inuyasha_nas/?action=view&current=Qr_nasrun.png
http://septact.blogspot.com/    (Business page)
http://devilmaycry1207.blogspot.com/  (Personal page)

Disclaimer:
This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, distribution, printing, copying or use of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender or SeptAct Enterprise immediately and delete the original
message. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail that do
not relate to the official business of SeptAct Enterprise and/or its group
of companies shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by SeptAct
Enterprise and SeptAct Enterprise accepts no responsibility for the same.
All liability arising from or in connection with computer viruses and/or
corrupted e-mails is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.