[PCBSD-malaysia] [offtopic] looking for funder at business partner

Ahmad Arafat Abdullah trunasuci at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 15:00:45 PST 2010

Sorry offtopic;

Hi all;

I'm looking for funder and business partner for my project importing
original bike parts from Thailand. The demand is huge and I've done this for
few years but now I need funder to make this thing grow and more successful.
Orders I've got is from all over malaysia and also got from Indonesia and
Philipines

term is profit sharing and all docs, transaction is transparent.

need ASAP pls call me:

Arafat aka TRUNASUCI
016-6919456
016-2104635
014-3251178

tq

--
$ uname -a
NetBSD  5.0.2 NetBSD 5.0.2 (GENERIC) #0: Sat Feb  6 17:53:27 UTC 2010