[PCBSD-malaysia] MSC MOSC2010 : Workshop #2 For Milking The Cloud Competition

Mohd Fazli Azran mfazliazran at gmail.com
Sat May 29 09:10:45 PDT 2010

Dear all,

Invitation to all that loved language and develop PHP on your Web
Application. We strongly to ask you all to take this challenge how to build
PHP on Cloud. We believe some of you are strongly in PHP and it time to
spear all you knowledge to get something news and fresh. We are welcome to
everyone that have interest about PHP. Come join and we will show you how to
Milking the Cloud. Thanks

Workshop #2 For Milking The Cloud Competition

http://conf.oss.my/mtc/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6&Itemid=9

What is it about:

The clinic is for participant or just for any curious people. We will
explain how to join the competition and what the process take.