[PCBSD-malaysia] Invitation : Milking The Cloud Competition

Mohd Fazli Azran mfazliazran at gmail.com
Tue May 18 18:56:21 PDT 2010

 Dear all,

We representative OSDC.MY are the main organizer for MOSC2010. We would like
to invite all of you to join our session about Milking The Cloud Competition
today. This clinic are for explanation about detail how to join the
competition. It will help you how to participate and detail competition. You
do want more details about it please and you're welcome to join it and it
free to all. Thank you

What is it about:

The clinic is for participant or just for any curious people.  We will
explain how to join the competition and what the process take.