[PCBSD-malaysia] LaTeX notes in Bahasa

Muhammad Najmi Ahmad Zabidi najmi.zabidi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 21:55:16 PDT 2010

I've written LaTeX typesetting notes in a book form (however since it's
gradually being written if I've mood, so I put it in GoogleCode..expecting
new authors to contribute if this project staled in the future).

Very alpha draft can be read here (in Malay language):

Or, if you're using UNIX based system, use subversion for fresh code
checkouts (that's including the original TeX file, and the unnecessary
build files that I committed in)

I am not an expert, so I let you be amused with the .tex files that
can be read here:

svn checkout
http://latex-my-docs.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ latex-my-docs-read-only