[PCBSD-malaysia] Cari duit lebih dengan submit exploit

Muhammad Najmi Ahmad Zabidi najmi.zabidi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 19:02:53 PST 2010

Salam,

"The iDefense Labs Vulnerability Contribution Program pays more for
meaningful high-quality research than anyone. Our Contributor Portal allows
researchers to submit their vulnerabilities and then track the progress as
we evaluate and process them, simplifying the overall process and allowing
faster response. "

Use the form below to submit your vulnerability to our research labs. Once
we have reviewed your submission, we will contact you via email. If you are
a new contributor, please download and review the VCP Intro
Pack<https://labs.idefense.com/files/labs/vcp_intro_pack_2006_12_01.zip>which
contains extra details on how our program works and
*what kinds of vulnerabilities we purchase.
*
https://labs.idefense.com/vcpportal/newUser.html