[PCBSD-malaysia] Documentation projects, for all reference

Ahmad Arafat Abdullah trunasuci at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 14:58:11 PST 2010

Hi all;

for most of us know, some of us ( including me ) is doing rather How-to or
some other documentation..

anyway this documentation is scattered everywhere, some is on personal webs,
etc2..

so i would like to ask, that we collect all those links/docs to be
centralised and can be some point/centre of reference in docs..

long time ago we can see it in drb-it, and other places written by our
frens/enthusiast..

Even if some of us maybe didn't want to be grouped, or written it at the
same host/place blablabla ( possibly because of some reason, maybe )
it's ok for us to list the links to the docs/site for reference...

just my idea and suggestion

TQ

--
# uname -a
NetBSD  5.0 NetBSD 5.0 (GENERIC) #0: Sun Apr 26 18:50:08 UTC 2009