[PCBSD-malaysia] Call For Paper Malaysia Open Source Conference 2010 (MOSC2010)

Mohd Fazli Azran Abd Malek mfazliazran at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 21:20:31 PDT 2010

Dear all,

We are OSDC.MY  would like to invite all individual that have interest to
joining us to be speaker for MOSC2010. All the detail  and official link are
below. Please read carefully and we will update later about speaker package
for this conference. We hope the  best from you.

We are focus on 5 area:
1) Cloud Computing
2) Computer Security
3) Games Development
4) Mobile Computing
5) Data Freedom
6) Ham Radio

http://conf.oss.my/cfp.html

With the theme "Open Source Towards as a Developed Country In 2020" MOSC
2010 able to stir the interest on development OSS's application and produce
many more OSS's application developers in Malaysia.Of the purpose working
paper call is open to all individual, University or Company who is to
present on the solutions or applications. The working paper must be in
knowledge sharing concept. The working paper must not contain marketing
materials to promote certain product or company.

    Please do note that the closing date for CFP is on May 12, 2010 and the
selected paper will be informed immediately. For selected speakers please
submit your presentation slide before June 15, 2010. Any query don't
hesitate to contact us at info at oss.my

--
Regards,
Mohd Fazli Azran