[PCBSD-malaysia] [Owasp-Malaysia] [MySEC] Breaking DNSSEC

Amir Haris Ahmad amir at localhost.my
Sat Apr 10 05:49:49 PDT 2010

Yes, with improper/poor implementation your might face the problems. DNSSEC
uses public key cryptography and you need to maintain it. Administrating DNS
is a fun stuff when you are enabling DNSSEC in your production (you need to
know more). Come on, you know should read these RFCs 4033, 4034, 4035 and
5011. If anyone got doubt about DNSSEC, we can discuss about it. Root server
will enable DNSSEC in production by July this year and for .my in Q4 this
year. UDPPoke, Poke, Poker, TCPPoke... great.

rgds
Amir Haris