[PCBSD-malaysia] Panggilan Sukarelawan MyGOSSCON 2009

Mohd Fazli Azran Abd Malek mfazliazran at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 03:31:42 PST 2009

To all,

We are pleasure to invite all of our members and also our friend in here to
join MyGOSCONF 2009 for BOF .

Date : 5 November 2009
Place : PICC, Putrajaya
Time : 7.00p.m - 10.00p.m
Fee: *FOC*

Agenda
 To promote all OSS at that night and have some presentation, IT Talk and
etc. That night will like showcase for OSS many OSS community are involve so
dont miss out the events that will have some stuff to give away. So PCBSD
also in that night and we will show to all that what is PCBSD can do. But if
you want to go to all event is have some charge. The beauty of it to all
government staff are free and the rest you know it.... only this night are
free to all. Feel free to come join and we go to party!!!!

http://mygosscon.oscc.org.my/2009/

Mohd Fazli Azran
PCBSD Malaysia