[PCBSD-malaysia] let's discuss everyone!

Ahmad Arafat Abdullah trunasuci at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 12:31:51 PST 2009

Hie all..

just want to point out my ideas..

i think we have lots of potential people around us, but rather than being a
user and "leech", i think we as *pcbsd.my *group can contribute something
and mark our existance in BSD's world map..

1- docs - we can create docs/translate existing docs, about anything,
related to BSD so the mail of something like this we sould tag it as *[
docs/how-to ]*

2- translation - same as above, we need a translation team, do some
translation work based on your freetime, a group of enthusiast or teacher is
good - label it as *[ translations ]*

3- bugs/hardware compatility - some of us test on something, it may work, it
may not - just share among us - label it as *[ hardware/bugs ]*

anyone can suggest other thing, so we can share it here..

any of this work, we'll submit to PCBSD.org, and hope some of our work will
be published there..

some of this work will be updated to pcbsd.my web page, still under
construction..

just my idea...

--
# uname -a
NetBSD  5.0 NetBSD 5.0 (GENERIC) #0: Sun Apr 26 18:50:08 UTC 2009