[PCBSD-malaysia] Mesyuarat Pembentukan BSD Malaysia & MySecurity Komuniti

Ahmad Arafat Abdullah trunasuci at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:45:45 PST 2009

Besa bro.. it's normal, nauturally people love to backstab and try to ruins
something good just because they feel they're SO DAMN GOOD "hackers (
wannabe)"..
this kind of people don't belong anywhere, in society, in development, in
hacking ( pure ), theyre NOBODY..

so what we do, if we know it's pure and true, keep it up.. ignore those
stupid people who want to ruins it, from inside or whatsoever.. WE DON'T
F**KIN' CARE!

believe me, this kind of poeple are GOING NOWHERE..

we believe we can fly, then we fly..

let those crappies crawl and try to stabbing here and there..

:)

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 7:15 PM, msyukor <msyukor at gmail.com> wrote:

> I tak nak marah-marah sesiapa tapi kita tahu ada MUSUH DALAM SELIMUT.
> BERHATI-HATILAH DI JALANAN
>
> On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 11:48 PM, Harisfazillah Jamel
> <linuxmalaysia at gmail.com> wrote:
> > TQ Brian.
> >
> > This DDOS will gain us more experience in handling people like that.
> > We are going to share our knowledge. Afraid no more..
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 11:34 PM, BRIAN RITCHIE
> > <esqbrianritchie at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Well said Haris. Nay sayers will always be nay sayers. My personal
> believe
> >> is that we need to make progress and if we went one step further than
> anyone
> >> else has ever done, then we have made one step of progress in to the
> future.
> >> Keep it strong and keep me posted on how I can help.
> >>
> >> If its about hosting, I have a small webserver I rent which I can pass
> on
> >> for us to use as well. Of course hardening has to be done irrespective,
> >> since this is a security community in essence. I'm sure there are more
> of us
> >> that are willing to help, and in fact I have information previously
> obtained
> >> on scrubbing technology used by Arbor Networks that we can take a look
> at to
> >> see how we can implement on our web servers to prevent DDOS attacks.

# uname -a
NetBSD  5.0 NetBSD 5.0 (GENERIC) #0: Sun Apr 26 18:50:08 UTC 2009
 builds at b6.netbsd.org:/home/builds/ab/netbsd-5-0-RELEASE/i386/200904260229Z-obj/home/builds/ab/netbsd-5-0-RELEASE/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC
i386