[PCBSD-malaysia] Mesyuarat Pembentukan BSD Malaysia & MySecurity Komuniti

BRIAN RITCHIE esqbrianritchie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 07:34:51 PST 2009

Well said Haris. Nay sayers will always be nay sayers. My personal believe
is that we need to make progress and if we went one step further than anyone
else has ever done, then we have made one step of progress in to the future.
Keep it strong and keep me posted on how I can help.

If its about hosting, I have a small webserver I rent which I can pass on
for us to use as well. Of course hardening has to be done irrespective,
since this is a security community in essence. I'm sure there are more of us
that are willing to help, and in fact I have information previously obtained
on scrubbing technology used by Arbor Networks that we can take a look at to
see how we can implement on our web servers to prevent DDOS attacks.